- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled, sliced into ½-inch slices, ends discarded
- 2 large red potatoes, unpeeled, sliced into ½-inch slices, ends discarded
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced into ½-inch slices, ends discarded
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons barbecue spice blend, try to find one with hickory flavor) fresh rosemary sprigs
- fine sea salt
Preheat oven to 400 F. Cover a large jelly roll pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Place all the sliced potatoes into a large mixing bowl. Pour the oil into the bowl. Toss to coat. Sprinkle in the spice blend. Toss well. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet, potatoes, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Featured recipe: Banana Bread Nutella Muffins.