- 6-8 chicken legs, with bone and skin
- 6-8 chicken thighs, with bone and skin
- 1 yellow squash, unpeeled
- 1 green zucchini, unpeeled
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing, such as the Wish-Bone “Robusto” brand
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the chicken pieces in single layers, skin-side-up, into two 9-13-inch baking pans.
Slice the squash and zucchini in half lengthwise and slice into 1-inch-thick half-moons Scatter over the chicken. Toss on the halved tomatoes. Shake the dressing and drizzle it over the chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 2 hours. Remove the chicken to a platter. Toss the vegetables in the pan liquid and the, 1 scatter them over the chicken.
Prep Time: 1o minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Yield: 6-8 servings
Recipe by Susie Fishbein