Customizable Muesli Breakfast Bowls: (serves 2-3)
Adapted from: Chocolate Chip Cookie Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats (80g)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 very small apple or pear, diced
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried fruit of choice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2-3 tbsp chopped nuts (or more dried fruit or seeds)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup yogurt, such as Wholesoy or So Delicious
- optional squeeze of lemon
- optional shredded coconut, sweetener of choice, banana, chocolate chips, etc.
Stir together all dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir in the yogurt and milk, cover, and refrigerate overnight. It will get thick during this time. When ready to eat, sweeten if desired, and add more milk of choice if desired. Traditionally, muesli is eaten chilled; however you may warm it up if you’d prefer. Leftovers can be eaten the next day if desired.
This recipe was originally published by